Thursday, May 12, 2016

New book.

Hey. It has been a very long time since i last wrote my last post at my blog. This is my new blog. It feel awkward actually. Especially when i had to edit my background and header and i was like woah i totally forgot how. So i just took my background from my old blog(Which is hidden now). I wish there has emoji feature in blog so that i can show my expression rn.Why i suddenly decided to write again? I am currently in my 3months sem break. It isnt sem break actually bcs i just finished my foundation life and this holiday is the gap before degree. I cant wait to enter degree life and afraid at the same time bcs i know ill never get the amount of sleep i used to get. And also since that i dont have any friend. I mean friend that know deep inside of me,accept me and friend that i can tell wtv i want without feeling burdened. So i decided to tell everything in here. But probably not exactly everything.

I miss my old blog actually. What a glorious time i had having number of followers and knowing there have people read my posts. It was cooler than instagram and twitter back then. And it was also the reason why i had such a huge fights with my friends(huhuhu).

Okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers